LAMACARTS FOR MATERIAL TRANSPOTATION
GENERAL DESCRIPTIONS :
The LAMACARTS are designed to operate on batteries so as to move and transport the material from one place to another within the classified area’s. The batteries are re-chargeable with working time of one hour to three hours depending on the user requirement.
LAMACART ensures complete protection of the material being transported from one place to another as the material is under Class 100 environment throughout the travel.
LAMACART is a self contained system to protect the material being transported. Almost 100 % of the air is exhausted and intake of the air is through the 5.0 microns pre-filter located below the working area on the front side of the unit.
The design concept is to subject the material to a horizontal flow of sterile air with average velocity of 90 FPM. This air comes in through the HEPA filter to create an Class 100 environment. Thus the working area has a positive pressure with respect to the ambient hence avoiding the cross contamination.
The air travel is from the HEPA filter towards the front opening used for loading the material. The material is to be loaded on the trays for storage. The number of trays is also to be specified by the user in the URS.
The cabinets are constructed in grade 304 stainless steel. The stainless steel perforated work surface ensures the free passage to the floating free particles within the working area to be pushed towards the front opening. All welding joints are hand finished and polished to be free from burs etc. All the joints are completely sealed with sealant to prevent any leakage.
The rechargeable battery compartment is within the unit and provided with an Electronic charging unit with current regulation and short circuit protection. A set of two batteries ( 2 x 12 Volts ) is used as power source for the blower unit.
The Blower with the integrated motor and DC motor controls ensures variable speed thus compensate for the HEPA filter Load. This feature ensures the long life of the HEPA filter.
HEPA filter :
HEPA ( High Efficiency Particulate Air ) filter are designed & manufactured to be 99.99 % efficient by D. O. P. test. ( Maximum penetration of the Dioctylphthalate smoke )
An easily accessed , washable prefilter arrests not less than 90 % of particles of the size of 5.0 microns and above. Thus prolonging the HEPA filter life.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
* Material of Construction : S. S. 304 Matt Finish.
* Discharge Filters : HEPA filter with 0.3 microns filtration accuracy and 99.99% rated efficiency.
* Pre-filters ( Suction ) : 5.0 microns filtration accuracy and 60 – 80 % rated efficiency.
* Suitable Blower / Motor assembly.
* Power Supply ( Charging Unit ) : 230 V AC, 50 Hz.
* Suitable Lighting.
* Minihelic gauge to measure static pressure.
* S.S. 304 perforated trays for material loading.
* Fornt Panel loading arrangement.
* First Air Output of 90 FPM +/- 20 %.
* Treatment Environment : Class 100 as per US Fed. STD. 209E.
* DC Motor Controls with front panel mimic.
* Rechargeable Batteries.
* Electronic charging unit.
* Castor wheels for free movement of the unit.
* Hour meter for usage recording.